Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Woolly Reptile





Top : H&M open cardigan, Boutique in Hong Kong ; Bottom : Zara printed trousers ; Shoes : Zara leather sandals ; Accessories : Forever 21 curved necklace, Aldo owl ring, Everything frinury ring, American Apparel basic leather belt, Michael Kors bag ; Nails : Jacob cashmere cardi

This is by far one of my most favourite trousers from Zara. I bought these mid-summer and have been wearing them constantly only to realize I've been wearing it with the same white t-shirt.  I thought I should change it up today by adding different pieces to the outfit. If you're having trouble pairing clothes with a busy pattern, I'd suggest picking pieces that have similar colours from the print. The texture from the cardigan really makes the outfit more interesting. A great outfit for shopping or lunch! :))

v

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments and suggestions and look forward to reading them! Thanks for the feedback!