Monday, September 10, 2012

Vintage Floral


China Glaze Liquid Leather, Reeves acrylic paint

This nail design was inspired by Robin Moses.
Her tutorial can be found here.
Check her out, she's has AMAZING tutorials. She has taught me everything I know about painting nails with acrylic paint just from watching her youtube videos. She gives great tips and very detailed tutorials. She uses words like 'blobs' which makes me think I'm doing it right because everything I paint looks like blobs! And VOILA! The blobs look quite decent if I can say so myself.

Until next time (my nails chip),
n

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Did you paint those on yourself? Amazing. I watched the video and the vlogger was doing it on another person. So I'm very impressed that you could paint them on yourself. Wish I could do that. :(

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments and suggestions and look forward to reading them! Thanks for the feedback!