Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Geo-dudette




Top : Gap cardigan, Forever 21 geo print dress ; Bottom : Forever 21 high-waisted shorts ; Shoes : Kenneth Cole loafers ; Accessories : Winners belt, Juicy Couture chain bracelet, DIY studded friendship bracelet & wrap bracelet
Lips : Sephora No.14 711D ; Nails : Vintage Floral

I was having trouble finding something to wear today but I knew that I wanted to wear something colourful. I dug up this old geo print dress and thought it was perfect. The dress itself wasn't enough colour for me so I tucked it into these cobalt high-waisted shorts. There was some excess fabric inbetween the waist band of the dress and the top of the shorts which I hid with a thick belt. I wanted to  keep things casual since I was going to school so I dressed it down with a plain black cardigan. And I stacked some bracelets together to tie everything together.

n

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments and suggestions and look forward to reading them! Thanks for the feedback!