Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Coffee Break Anyone?




Top : Banana Republic blouse, Wilfred tank ; Bottom : H&M cropped trousers ; Shoes : Nine West peep toe heels ; Accessories : Jacob chain bracelet ; Nails : Pale Nails

Sometimes I like to wear my blouses unbuttoned rather than buttoned up and tucked in. I feel more relaxed and free. The pattern on this shirt really reminds me of coffee beans so I thought I would pair it with warmer colours. If you've seen my previous posts, you'll know that I don't wear much jewelry.  But if you're going out after work feel free to add as much jewelry as you like. Accessorizing can really add character to your outfit! :)

v

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments and suggestions and look forward to reading them! Thanks for the feedback!