Friday, September 21, 2012

Black & Slate





Top : Forever21 faux leather bustier & coated collar blazer ; Bottom : American Apparel disco pants ; Shoes : Topshop wedges ; Accessories : House of Harlow leather station necklace
Lips : MAC Myth, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss Peach Petal ; Nails : Julep Heather

Oh yes, you probably already guessed it! An iPhone inspired look (WTF?). The new black iPhone 5 looks so sleek with the glossy and slate black. In the honor of the iPhone coming out today, I put together this black on black outfit making sure I pull out pieces with different textures to give the look more dimension. The last thing I want to do is actually look like an iPhone. I love this blazer! I have been looking for a blazer with a faux leather lapel for the longest time and of course, Forever 21 would never let me down. I am always looking for specific pieces whether it be faux leather shorts or paisley print tops, and eventually Forever 21 will have it, which is great because I get what I want and at a reasonable price! It's true what they say... 'Good things come to those who wait'

n

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments and suggestions and look forward to reading them! Thanks for the feedback!